Reasons to Subscribe
- The produce that arrives in your weekly harvest box has been picked at the peak of its ripeness within 24 hours of its arrival, ensuring the most nutrition and exceptional taste.
- By eating more fruits and vegetables, you’ll naturally start to feel better both physically and psychologically, and you may even shed those unwanted pounds.
- You can trust that you’re eating healthy whole foods. Since Local Harvest Delivery is doing the careful shopping, you needn’t worry about about pesticides, chemicals, or unhealthy manufactured additives.
- Our service goes the extra mile to provide you with tips and support on how
to use and store your healthy food throughout the week so you are set for great health.
- Buying local food means you are drastically cutting down on your “food miles”, thereby positively
impacting the entire world by consuming less oil and gas.
- All of the local produce you receive is grown by organic and environmentally conscious
farmers. They do not use pesticides or chemicals. That means your subscription is supporting healthy soil and sustainable agriculture in your community.
- Experts agree that eating local is better for the air quality and cuts down on pollution that’s caused by eating foods that travel from far away. Though you can find some chemical-free food in a supermarket, the miles that it must travel to reach your plate often causes environmental damage that outweighs the benefit of buying organic.
- We run our business as environmentally sound as we can using recyclable
and reusable products. We also offer tips on how you can become greener in your everyday life.
- Now you don’t have to take time out of your busy week to go to the farmer’s market, find parking, and spend the hour or so finding what you need. Your subscription gives you more time to spend with family and friends.
- When you do go to the grocery store, your list will be much shorter, and we’ll even help you decide what to put on that list.
- Eating healthier is proven to give you more energy, which gives you the power to get things done faster and more efficiently.
- Eating local means more for your community’s economy. A dollar spent locally generates twice as many benefits for the Santa Barbara economy, and keeps the money flowing between your friends and neighbors. Local means more for your local economy.
- By eating with the seasons, the produce is more abundant and less expensive, and Local Harvest Delivery will always find the best quality produce for the lowest price.
- Eating healthy means less sickness, so you can save the money you spend each year fighting that cold, fever, or flu.
- With a weekly delivery of fruits and veggies, you’ll naturally make more food at home, cutting down on the costs of eating out.